This privacy statement applies to all personal information acquired via the internet by DTS (“DIGITAL TECH STACK”).
DTS understands the value of your privacy and that you have the right to decide how your personal data is collected and used. We understand that disclosing personal information is a trusting act, and we take it very seriously. Unless you specifically give us permission to do so, DTS will only collect and use your personal information in the ways described below.
1- Collection of Information
When we collect personal information about you, we do it in the following ways:
- You or a third party posts information about you on a Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory (registering a business listing or creating a public user account.)
- when you enter your personal information on a Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory or otherwise submit it;
- When you visit a Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory, our system automatically collects information about your visit to that website, including your IP address.
- We do not store credit card information.
Information about you will not be rented, sold, or shared with non-affiliated entities by Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory. Any other information gathered on the site is used solely to operate it and will not be shared, rented, or sold. Please also review our Terms of Service.
2- Third-Party Content
- We may also acquire your personal information if you have given another party who holds personal information about your permission to provide us access to that information.
- Your name, phone number, address, email address, company position/title, cookies, personal information that you include in your business profile, or personal information that you email/send using email functionality on a Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory website are examples of the types of information we collect from you.
4- Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
The information we collect about you is used to:
- create a business information database and associated content for use as part of DTS’s online business and provide you with a better service experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests and create a business information database and associated content for use as part of DTS’s online business While the database of the Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory is intended to function as a business directory (rather than a directory of individuals), personal information may be included in the business information database.
Without your permission, DTS will not use or share any information about you unless:
- The use or disclosure is for one of the above-mentioned purposes or as otherwise authorized by this policy;
- It is needed or permitted by law (including applicable privacy legislation);
- We feel that providing you with a service that you have requested is necessary;
- to defend the rights, property, or personal safety of another DTS website user, a member of the public, or DTS; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of another DTS website user, a member of the public, or DTS; or
- Any of DTS’s assets and/or operations are being sold to a third party.
DTS may not be able to give you access to or full use of areas of the DTS website if you do not provide the requested information.
5- Disclosing information
We may be required to disclose your personal information with other organizations as a result of the actions indicated above. The following are examples of scenarios in which DTS typically discloses personal information, as well as the sorts of organizations to which such disclosure is typically made:
- Any member of the public can access the business information database via the internet. As part of DTS’s online business, it is also revealed in its entirety to DTS’s connected entities and other entities with which DTS has a commercial relationship.
- In the process of operating the DTS websites and DTS online business, and in the course of delivering the DTS services, DTS distributes personal information to its service providers, advisers, and other entities with which DTS has a commercial connection.
We reserve the right to contact you at any email address or other contact point that we have collected or received in order to:
- contact you about your business profile or other content you’ve posted on a Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory, such as reviews;
- supply you with the most up-to-date information on Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory; or
- provide you with information about other items or services that you might find interesting.
If you are receiving promotional information from Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory and no longer wish to receive it, you may request to be removed from our mailing list by contacting us and requesting to be removed. Please wait 7 days for the processing of this request.
One-time emails include those sent through the site, as well as inquiries and responses. We will not share or sell your email address with any third parties or DTS affiliates, nor will we use it for anything other than its intended purpose.
7- Access to the Information We Hold
- By filling out the Contact us form, you can seek access to the personal information we have about you. Unless we are legally prohibited from doing so, we will grant you access.
- Please contact us if you wish to update or correct any personal information that is wrong or out of date. Please notify us in the same manner as above if you desire to have your personal information erased. In response to such a request, we will take all reasonable steps to correct or delete information. If there is a reason why we are unable to make that alteration or deletion, we will let you know.
- DTS will make every effort to keep any information we have on you secure, as well as to keep that information correct and up to date. You should be aware that the internet is not a safe means of transmitting data, and as a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information submitted or received via the internet.
- Please be aware that DTS may store, process, or back up its information in locations outside of the United States, including but not limited to the United States and Lithuania. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to our international locations. This does not, however, diminish our commitment to keeping your information safe.
8- Third-Party Websites
- The Yalla Kuwait – Kuwait Local Guide Directory contains links to websites that are not owned by DTS, as well as contact information for many businesses that are not operated by DTS. DTS has no control over the connected sites or businesses mentioned on this page, and we are not responsible for their actions. We recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions / Privacy Policies of any other website or company before revealing your personal information to them.
This policy may be updated by DTS. We will send a notice to the principal email address indicated in your Business Listing or post a conspicuous notice on our site if we make major changes in the way we treat personal information.